Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Parrot ANAFI Unusual Crash

When I recovered it the propellers were indeed damaged two snapped off and all the others were bent.
I think your crash may have been caused by a bird strike. At about 1:27+ in you video you can see a hawk swoop down out ahead and then swing up past your drone. That's just a bit before the drone starts being jostled about.BirdStrike.gif

At about 2:35 you can see something appear to the left for a couple frames. This may be the bird. It is definitely very close to the lens.

BirdStrike2.gif

That's my 2 cents.

Last edited:
Reactions: BRC and Skydreamer
I think your crash may have been caused by a bird strike. At about 1:27+ in you video you can see a hawk swoop down out ahead and then swing up past your drone. That's just a bit before the drone starts being jostled about.View attachment 6329

At about 2:35 you can see something appear to the left for a couple frames. This may be the bird. It is definitely very close to the lens.

View attachment 6330

That's my 2 cents.
Wouldn't there be scratch marks on the drone if this happened though?

Yeah not a bird attack, hawks and other birds of prey have never bothered mine on all of my flights. They and other birds are superior fliers and know what they are doing. Some will get close or fly by for curiosity.

I think your crash may have been caused by a bird strike. At about 1:27+ in you video you can see a hawk swoop down out ahead and then swing up past your drone. That's just a bit before the drone starts being jostled about.View attachment 6329

View attachment 6330

That's my 2 cents.
wow,that was good….good eyes

Reactions: BRC
Yeah not a bird attack, hawks and other birds of prey have never bothered mine on all of my flights. They and other birds are superior fliers and know what they are doing. Some will get close or fly by for curiosity.
A quick Google search found this:

Last edited:
Your drone was dropped on the spot, doesnt happen here in OPs vid.. Vid 9 years ago also, they got smarter.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clansman320