Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Just another boring day doing my part at social distancing and letting my Anafi out for its daily exercise.

Jagerbomb52

Reaction score
Channel 165 manual, no video disconnects. Very relaxing flight.

What is interesting in this video it clearly shows the gimble twitch some have reported. This happens from time to time and I always said it was wind, others said firmware. Well if you look at the Anafi coming back there are three such twitchs. The first one not so noticeable on the roll gauge but he second one and third twitch you can clearly see the roll gauge rock back and forth from a gust of side wind. I guess just strong enough to cause the twitching.

wish we had the snow here in MIAMI, record high yesterday 89, I'll be heading north in a few weeks for 6 months of heat relief.

Do tell the forum about the overlay in the video, very interesting.
Well Dashware is free but development has stop on the program. Still a very useful overlay program and a alternative to FlightDataManager. If you have worked with Dashware before this video will make more sense to you. For those that have not they will have to research on where the files go and how to make them work with your videos. To big of a learning curve for me to get into it. :)

Oh and safe travels

Reactions: dashSolo
Oh and disregard this part of the instructions as I have no problem encoding.
This might have been from a old version of Dashware.

4. Add some audio to your video. Dashware will not encode without audio (cannot use silent audio either). You can use ffmpeg but I like Avidemux.

Reactions: dashSolo

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
falcon_up