Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

LED's on or off when battery is fully charged?

BoomerXL

Reaction score
Hi all!
Another battery question :).
I have two batteries, one new that came with my anafi, one bought second hand.
When I charge them the second hand battery will switch off all the LED's when still in the charger but the new one will leave all 4 LED's on. What is the correct behaviour?

Thx!

I think the second hand battery is reaching end off live btw. It charges and drains (when in use) al lot faster then the new one. Scary when in the air during a flight plan. I will never buy a second hand battery again (was advertised as good as new). Never to old to learn.

I'm just away from my Anafi, but I remember the LEDs were all on as long as the battery was full and connected to the charger. (But maybe they switched off after a while ...?)
Did you already use the 2nd hand battery with your Anafi?
I'm asking because then the battery firmware would have been updated.
What is the firmware version of both batteries?

I now see also in the manual that this indeed the normal behaviour. Strange the new battery stays on all night when charging. No real problem because this battery has a normal flight time.

Where can I find the firmware version of the battery? Did not see it in FF6, only the version of the anafinitself.

Cheers,
BoomerXL

I now see also in the manual that this indeed the normal behaviour. Strange the new battery stays on all night when charging. No real problem because this battery has a normal flight time.

Where can I find the firmware version of the battery? Did not see it in FF6, only the version of the anafinitself.

Cheers,
BoomerXL

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edamame