Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

long time owner BeBop2 finally crashes, help!

buttercreamt

Reaction score
Sadly after many near misses my 2 year old BeBop 2 finally went straight UP and spazzy and crashed.. smashing it to various bits!!

Hi room im butters and i'm new here although have owned my parrot for a few years now with flying experiance although it seems not enough as my lack of pre flight checks has cost me my drone. Well I figure it crashed because the right rear motor feels very stiff and barely turns...maybe. The GPS is cracked, camera was dislodged. On start up connected to the computer and not the drone light flashes but wont synch with Freeflight. what are the possibles here generally.

I'm very interested in rebuilding the drone as it interests me and am here seeking knowledge... would it be possible to post pics on here..

Hope to hear from you soon..

Butters.

PS. (true story) Once before I posted on a parrot forum and after about 3 or 4 interactions we finally realized that the forum I was posting on was an actual parrot forum....... for actual parrots.. much hilarity prevailed and they wished me well and sent me on my way.....gigggling...Think Im still a member so if I dont have any luck here.....

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
comanche