Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Look out Credit card!!!

Looks interesting however aside from having the Flir on gimbal not sure there is a lot of value add comapred to the Bebop Pro Thermal I have. Spectral res is the same and the 4K is not a big deal in my opinion software look very similiar. About same price as Bebop Thermal I guess they want to fall under DJI Mavic Ent Thermal. Need to see specs in table side by side. It is a good marketing move since they do not make the Bebop Pro Thermal anymore.

Last edited:
Looks interesting however aside from having the Flir on gimbal not sure there is a lot of value add comapred to the Bebop Pro Thermal I have. Spectral res is the same and the 4K is not a big deal in my opinion software look very similiar. Way overpriced. Need to see specs in table side by side. It is a good marketing move since they do not make the Bebop Pro Thermal anymore.
Hi, I was wondering do you really find a use for the thermal camera or is it more of a gimmick?

Here are several uses :
1-heat/cold loss (see heat map from roof attached)
2-Search And Rescue (need to fine body heat in large area) it is quite good at picking up small animals on golf course were I live from 70-80 ft in air
3-Heavy use in fire departments to find dangerous area in fire

The uses are there you just have to find them

Me on golf course from 100 feet in air

Heat loss on windows doors and walls

Attachments

• 963Roof.pdf
    743.9 KB · Views: 10
I checked out the credit card you mentioned, and it does seem interesting. However, I already have the Bebop Pro Thermal, and I'm not sure if this new one offers much more value. The spectral resolution is the same, and the 4K feature doesn't seem like a big deal to me. The software looks pretty similar too. It's priced similarly to the Bebop Thermal, maybe to compete with the DJI Mavic Ent Thermal. I think it would be helpful to compare the specs side by side in a table. It's a smart marketing move since they no longer produce the Bebop Pro Thermal. By the way, I recently came across a Mortgage Broker in Bridgend who provides great assistance with mortgages and loans. Just thought I'd share in case someone here is looking for mortgage advice.

Last edited:
Thanks for sharing your insights on the credit card, and it's great that you already have the Bebop Pro Thermal.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PhilippB