Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Looking to use an FPV Goggle like ARRIS VR-009 Video Headset 5.8G 40CH HD 3 Inch 16:9 Display 5.8Ghz FPV Goggles

Goose

Reaction score
I really only love to fly with FPV goggles and have been using one of the very affordable models that I can load my phone into (they are really kind of cheapo). But I want a dedicated wireless FPV goggle with its own screen to fly with. What are the requirements for a model interacting with my Parrot and its controller that might work for me? I found an example on EBAY. The ARRIS VR-009 Video Headset 5.8G 40CH HD 3 Inch 16:9 Display 5.8Ghz FPV Goggles would seem to be a possibility but I am still new enough to all these controls and configurations that I don't know if these (or something like them) will actually work to fly with,,,, I cant imagine that this hasn't been worked out already,,I just couldn't find the answer in the site,,, Help? Thanks!

How about these Epson Smart Glasses? They are supposed to work on DJI's,,, could the Freeflight software be installed on these?

EPSON MOVERIO BT-300 FPV Glasses​

So are there FPV goggles out there that work without having to put your phone in? I would love to hear what actually works. Thanks

All the past conversation around here seems to revolve around goggles that use your phone.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut