Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

My 3rd Parrot Anafi got some shots before crashing on this Day

Drbgaijin

Reaction score
Website
www.gaijin-eyes.com
Anyone who has seen my thread on my first experience of an Anafi dropping from the sky may find it interesting to see this video which includes some shots from the Anafi saved from its final flight!
If you live in the same place for most of your life, you tend to get used to your environment and stop noticing everyday things.
When a stranger comes into your neighbourhood they are likely to notice the things that you no longer see.
Quite often, when a stranger asks a local person, "What is that over there?", a usual answer is likely to be, "I don't know. I haven't really noticed it before."
Even after 20 years in Japan my gaijin-eyes still find interesting things that my Japanese neighbours seldom pay attention to.
Here Megumi and I take a look at some Japanese rice farmers as the till their paddy fields and then plant rice seedlings in the soft muddy bottom.
We have used a mixture of footage taken both from ground level and from above.
Regards,
Douglas and Megumi

From the final Day of Anafi 3

Very nice video,it felt like watching documentary and i learned something new,there is high precision rice machine that farmers use on fields...i thought it was still done by hand...thanks

Reactions: BRC and Jagerbomb52
Anyone who has seen my thread on my first experience of an Anafi dropping from the sky may find it interesting to see this video which includes some shots from the Anafi saved from its final flight!
If you live in the same place for most of your life, you tend to get used to your environment and stop noticing everyday things.
When a stranger comes into your neighbourhood they are likely to notice the things that you no longer see.
Quite often, when a stranger asks a local person, "What is that over there?", a usual answer is likely to be, "I don't know. I haven't really noticed it before."
Even after 20 years in Japan my gaijin-eyes still find interesting things that my Japanese neighbours seldom pay attention to.
Here Megumi and I take a look at some Japanese rice farmers as the till their paddy fields and then plant rice seedlings in the soft muddy bottom.
We have used a mixture of footage taken both from ground level and from above.
Regards,
Douglas and Megumi

From the final Day of Anafi 3
Konnichiwa!!! @Drbgaijin and Megumisan. I love Kyushu Island. I spent time in Kagoshima. Did you retire there? I want to get back there so bad!! The foods and scenery were all I needed..lol ... Arigato sayonara

That tractor/machine is awesome...... It just never occurred to me previously that this would no longer done by hand. Fantastic video Douglas

Reactions: Skydreamer

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut