Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Need Bebop 2 motors

Kennyboy

Reaction score
I am on the hunt for a set of four Bebop 2 motors, and some spare propellers. I am hoping to get OE parts, if possible, or at least best quality aftermarket, if the only option. So far I've only been able to find cheap junk from overseas that would take a month or more to arrive, or VERY overpriced domestic items.

Any suggestions on where to find them would be appreciated!

Thanks!

80 bucks on ebay,set of 4 motors,refurbished for 80 bucks,2 sets left,seller on vacation till january 20😁…..everything else is just ridiculous (45 bucks for 1 motor👎)……i used all kinds of propelers,never cared much if they are oem,never had any issues….good luck

Thanks Skydreamer. I appreciate the response.

First time on ever on ebay... I did a pile of searching and found four motors and two props as a bonus for $55US, so I bid down to $40US and closed the deal just now.
Hopefully they arrive on time and are as good as described!

Thanks!!

Hi Kennyboy
glad you have managed to find 4 motors and 2 props 😁 Let’s hope they arrive soon and and solve your problems 🤞
here in the uk I managed to buy a couple more bebop 2 with sky controller 2s and was lucky enough that both fly really well ( had to buy new batteries that’s all ) as the bebop 2 is no longer made I thought I would I would buy a couple more even if I used them for spares.
Good luck 👍

Brushless motors don't need any repairs if you got a good one. Flying in a very hot climate can make magnets weaker I guess.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut