Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Neon Orange skin?

Hello, I bought my neon Orange skin through Ebay, though if I recall I had to pay postage.
Found the skin very easy to fit, though it took my befuddled brain a few mins to appreciate what goes where.
I do like the idea that it fits under the body as well, helping pilot visibility.
The idea of using the controller skin for the feet is excellent, I assume there will be no attenuation by placing over the antenna?
The skin allows for repositioning should it not go on as you wish, with a quick warm up by a hairdryer to finish it of.
Visibility of Anafi is very much improved as per LivinLarge's pictures. I am just waiting for the arrival of a Gearbest strobe light to light it up ? and help keep my beady eye on it, especially in the early dark days here is Scotland.
I will be adding a flytron strobon to the back of mine. They are very bright, rechargeable with built in battery and they only weigh 4 g.

Reactions: AnafiPilot
Some distant shots with trees in the background. I definitely would not be able to find it without the color.

Attachments

• DSC09113.jpg
    DSC09113.jpg
    600.7 KB · Views: 28
  • DSC09111.jpg
    DSC09111.jpg
    471.9 KB · Views: 28
Good morning.
I mean, that if I remember correctly I had to pay postage, which was in response to a comment earlier in the post trail.

I have since gone back to the website and can confirm I did not have to pay postage, (I must have been confused with another order I had placed with Bestgear for a strobe light which took 2 weeks to arrive and I did have to pay postage.)

Thank you for allowing me the opportunity to rectify this. I trust this is acceptable.

I do have a question on
order of fitting the skin, guidance notes could prove helpful.
Would also suggest a pair of tweezers at hand to position the "fiddly" bits

Kr
D

Did anyone ever do a guidance note for Dankla's Skins? Had mine for months, but due to other commitments never fitted it, think this might be rectified in the next day or so whilst I have time on my hands.

Got the tweezers, isopropanol and Hairdryer at the ready (y)

How about a drink of your choice to steady your nerves?
Seriously I worry about doing things like that but find that when I have started it almost always goes well as long as you take your time. A bit like applying Solerfilm to a balsa model.
Can you start with the easy flattish sections to gain confidence?

The nice part of the skins is they peel off as easy as they went on so if your not happy with how it fits you can retry again without to much trouble. Just don't stretch the parts.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Critinator