Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

new after market Anafi FPV app heading our way

Interesting. I would like to know what goggles they are using as they do not have a dual screen. I assume that they are using the phone's sensors for the head tracking.

Auriga Bebop aveva il doppio schermo per FPV e lo schermo intero senza VR se non sbaglio.

What took them so long when the Bebop version's been around for years...and now the official FPV app is available, weird.

What took them so long when the Bebop version's been around for years...and now the official FPV app is available, weird.
When I spoke to them a number of months ago they said they were waiting for the release of code by Parrot for developers
That came and went a couple of months ago. Interesting to see what Auriga offers as compared to Parrot.
I believe in the Bebop software you were able to bypass height restrictions(?).

I don't remember that for the Bebop but according to the video above they've done that for the Anafi and are also implementing FCC.

Reactions: Thanev
With altitude override I should be able to get beautiful photos of Bristlecone Pines in the Rockies as well as freinds who climb ice waterfalls...all while staying within VLOS guidelines of course. With the bonus of flying where there are no people or aircraft that could be endangered.

With altitude override I should be able to get beautiful photos of Bristlecone Pines in the Rockies as well as freinds who climb ice waterfalls...all while staying within VLOS guidelines of course. With the bonus of flying where there are no people or aircraft that could be endangered.

FF6 6.6 Geofence : NO

Job done. ;)

Reactions: kabonski

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edamame