Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

New ANAFI-AI coming June 30, 2021

Unlike DJI, they dont stick around very long.
I dont understand their philosophy. The Bebops and Anafi have a large and devoted community. Wouldnt it make sense to sell older models at a discount, and manufacture older parts, specially the batteries? Yuneec follows the same old story.

DJI for example has the Mini, Mini SE, Mini2 and will have a Mini 2s/3 soon. All parts are available.
Mavic Air, Mavic Air 2 and Mavic Air 2S. All parts available.

I love drones and have different brands. But Parrots are just special To me. Yuneec are superb when they work.
DJI are just Toyotas, plasticky Looking, but reliable and virtually good.

If you click on the link in post #3 and start the video, Henri Seydoux talks about the new drone.

Last edited:
I clicked on the link and heard Henri Seydoux talking about the Anafi.
I particularly enjoyed his English that I understood perfectly (maybe because I’m French ??)
Why don’t you all talk like him ? You make no efforts !

Amazing drone

4G: Internet connectivity
Connected without range limit
Flies Beyond Visual Line Of Sight
Worldwide compatibility

fvUTNS1.png

pZ0TE1R.jpg

Upmi1Nz.png

OSgE4O4.jpg

mIn7KgA.jpg

This is one serious drone. For those that remember the Parrot Disco and the sim hack, the Ai has incorporated that as the main data link between the drone and operator.

Basically, this thing can fly as far away as you can imagine and range is only limited by 4G signal (sim card) and the 32min battery life. In ideal wind conditions it will do 22.5km on that battery.

The obstacle sensors rotate and the whole thing mimics an insect to be able to fly super precisely.

Parrot have certainly been thinking outside of the box and are one leg up on DJI with what they have done with the Anafi Ai.

This is one serious drone. For those that remember the Parrot Disco and the sim hack, the Ai has incorporated that as the main data link between the drone and operator.

Basically, this thing can fly as far away as you can imagine and range is only limited by 4G signal (sim card) and the 32min battery life. In ideal wind conditions it will do 22.5km on that battery.

The obstacle sensors rotate and the whole thing mimics an insect to be able to fly super precisely.

Parrot have certainly been thinking outside of the box and are one leg up on DJI with what they have done with the Anafi Ai.

Fully agree; with the obstacle cameras being able to move, Anafi Ai actually has less blind spots compared to DJI, unless you are flying sideways at high speed.

With regards to the price, the Anafi USA have the (expensive) FLIR boson sensor, so I am hoping AI will be cheaper, but yeah 5000 would certainly be a possibility

Fully agree; with the obstacle cameras being able to move, Anafi Ai actually has less blind spots compared to DJI, unless you are flying sideways at high speed.

With regards to the price, the Anafi USA have the (expensive) FLIR boson sensor, so I am hoping AI will be cheaper, but yeah 5000 would certainly be a possibility
Yes this launch Ai is not a FLIR model but the platform may accomodate it in the future.

The benefit of the apporach that Parrot takes is they mimic nature. This thing flies and behaves like an insect

How many people in the Anafi forums do you think are going to purchase the Anafi AI and are you planning on purchasing one?

Given how Parrot has supported the Anafi this past year, I suspect the percentage is low.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clansman320