Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

New Pricing on Anafi Bundle - $1.00 more and you get an extra battery.

Best Buy also has the same promotion but also includes a Sandisk Extreme plus 32gb card - Their bundle price for the Anafi, extra battery and 32 gb card appears to be $699.99 - $1 cheaper plus you get a decent sd card.

Best Buy also has the same promotion but also includes a Sandisk Extreme plus 32gb card - Their bundle price for the Anafi, extra battery and 32 gb card appears to be $699.99 - $1 cheaper plus you get a decent sd card.
Yup, I ordered mine from Best Buy the other day and got it yesterday. :D

I bought mine from BestBuy last Friday, before this offer. I went to the store today and they did some return/new purchase paperwork magic, (I did not have to give them back my original drone) and although they did not have the battery and card in stock, I will be able to pick them up from the store in a few days. Nice.

Reactions: Saijin_Naib
Hi all, both Amazon and BHPhoto have the Anafi with an extra battery for $700.99 - basically they are including an extra battery for $1:00.

Here is the link to Amazon:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B...beb-4819111bef9a&pf_rd_r=EFTR512BY0E7E64DBBZR

Didn't show that for me either...........however there were deals out there to get second and 3 batteries.........but living Alaska, I can't get a Lipo sent to me for nothing. I have to deal with all the bull packaging and shipping issues up here. ;)

Well, finally pulled the trigger and bought the Anafi. Been looking at it for months and was waiting for a special promotion or deal. Finally came. Ended up buying from BH Photo - they priced matched the Best Buy deal, so I got the free battery and Sandisk 32 gb Extreme Plus card as part of the bundle price. Also, BH Photo does not charge shipping or sales tax (if you live outside of New York) so that was an additional savings of about $55 for me (I live in Illinois, where the sales tax would be about 7.5%). So, all in all, pretty happy with the price and having two batteries right from the start.

Well, finally pulled the trigger and bought the Anafi. Been looking at it for months and was waiting for a special promotion or deal. Finally came. Ended up buying from BH Photo - they priced matched the Best Buy deal, so I got the free battery and Sandisk 32 gb Extreme Plus card as part of the bundle price. Also, BH Photo does not charge shipping or sales tax (if you live outside of New York) so that was an additional savings of about $55 for me (I live in Illinois, where the sales tax would be about 7.5%). So, all in all, pretty happy with the price and having two batteries right from the start.

Wow...nice score!

Wow, that is a great deal! Man, I wish I would have waited another month before I pulled the trigger on mine! Oh well, story of my life...

Unfortunately, this is only for USA.. :( Is somebody know same deal for Europe?? Pleaseee?

Just got mine from Amazon two weeks ago, I will be returning it if they won't honor this new promo!!
UPDATE: after a long fight with Amazon, they would rather me return a used drone to them and go buy a better package from B&H Photo or Best Buy...go figure.

I got mine on September 6th directly from Parrot.com/us. I have contacted them to see if they would honor the free battery offer. So far, they have not! They claim, in their first correspondence with me, that the free battery offer that I mentioned is part of the Anafi Work package. I wrote back that with a description of Anafi Work and a description of the Anafi Free Battery Offer; detailing that they were, in fact, two separate offerings. I asked again for them to honor this program for previous Anafi owners. I'm waiting on their reply...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edamame