Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

New video from Parrot Anafi @ Sirmione, Lake Guardia, Italy

Dear friends,

Just uploaded a new video from Parrot Anafi, captured at Sirmione, Lake Guardia, Italy.

Have fun and nice vacations

SotirisT
Hey this looks very nice , well done . Also i saw in the beginning that you use to camera pointing up , that is one feature i really like about the anafi

Hey this looks very nice , well done . Also i saw in the beginning that you use to camera pointing up , that is one feature i really like about the anafi
Thanks Eencke, I also think that the 180 d tilt and the zoom of the Anafi make the difference, compared to any other drone in its class!

Reactions: KentA
Sure would be nice if Litchi, or Parrot, came out with a spherical panorama now that we have a drone camera that will point up as well as down!!

In a German forum a member posted a good way to make 360° panoramas:
360° panoramas with Anafi
He uses the 2 PC programs Microsoft ICE (Image Composite Editor) and Hugin.
Perhaps you can use google translate to read the German text.

I make my own 360's and tried to get the two photos looking up to line up. First time PanoramaStudio 3 Pro rejected to the two top photos. Second time I tried I got them in and the sky looked great but one spot on the ground did not line up anymore. I like making them but just kind of gave up on the idea of using upward looking photos.
8 sets @-45° and 8 sets @ 0° and 8sets @ +45° should work out OK.

Mine turn out OK but I want to try and get rid of the funnel affect looking up.
Parrot Anafi

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lustar