Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Newbie question about indoor

PGTART

Reaction score
Website
www.peterboos.tk
Just bought one, and i am wondered
I couldnt find info about it, can the anafi fly indoor, without GPS, or where there is terrible GPS recievement.

My experience is, that being new with Anafi you should not fly indoors, but only outside with much space all around you.
If you want to fly indoors, this is possible in larger halls, but not in a small room lets say 4 x 4 m.

Anafi will fly indoors also without GPS and will stabilize with it's vertical cam and the bottom ultrasonic sensor.
Main danger indoors and outdoors is an inconstant GPS signal: each change of GPS position valid to loss of GPS and vice versa can result in unpredictable fast movements of Anafi, that are hard to control.

Just bought one, and i am wondered
I couldnt find info about it, can the anafi fly indoor, without GPS, or where there is terrible GPS recievement.

Welcome to.

To put it briefly, flying indoors is almost the same as a crash for inexperienced pilots. As Dirk rightly writes, you should fly outside over a bare field without obstacles until you have learned with your fingers how to control Anafi in all situations.

Fly safely, greeting Leif.

Reactions: Zamzara
Not that these two from me are anywhere near the professional quality of the museum video above, but it's fine in bigger areas indoors as Dirk mentioned above. Fly in Film Mode & slow the reactions down slower than the recent defaults, which are slightly faster than they used to be & you'll enjoy it.

I've flown indoors in my living room which is not that big. The Anafi can hover pretty well with its vision and sonar sensors. Plus I've been flying manual quadcopters for a long time. If you are going to do it, make sure you have the camera facing away from you so you don't lose orientation, and of course you want to have enough space.

It flies fine indoors, it's just the danger of it falling down if it touches anything.

Are any of the smart shots manageable indoors?

I've done the Panoramas (vertical/horizontal and 360) without any issues and without GPS reception. As for the others I don't know if they're doable because they require a lot more empty space than my home office :)

I've done the Panoramas (vertical/horizontal and 360) without any issues and without GPS reception. As for the others I don't know if they're doable because they require a lot more empty space than my home office :)
Perfect. That's what I need to know. Thank you very much.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut