Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Night Flying and Vertical Camera

Again, not trying to sound like a jerk, you aren't articulating what you want to do. If you just want to identify what components are in the ANAFI, parrot would most likely give you the answer. I think that you may be everything this a bit, if you want ease, just experiment with led lights on the bottom of the drone. These weigh more than 260 grams so a bottom mount LED drone light shouldn't add to much weight.

I dont have to articulate, everything is in the posts. You are confusing yourself. I know more about the drone than you. I will leave that LED experiment to you.

Well like I said before, you can just send Parrot an email. They get back to you pretty quick with the information that you request. You are asking people who bought the drone technical questions expecting them to know how a component of the drone works. If you have a certification to fly at night with the proper equipment, I don't see the harm in experimenting for yourself and reporting your findings.
It's propper to supply a little more detail as to what you are exactly doing or rephrase the the questions because people do want to help so long as there is a clear description as to what is trying to be done. You gave different descriptions of each component in relation to stability. Your post literally says vertical camera and night flying followed by your post, how does it work. Do you mean, "How does the vertical camera work at night to keep the ANAFI drone stable during flight" or do you mean "is the quality of the camera good at night" or "I'm writing a program to control my drone and would like to know how to program a light show since the ANAFI instructions state that the drone should not be operated at night". Again, not being a jerk, just letting you know that your question will go unanswered longer with lack of articulation.
You may know more about this drone than me but your communication skills definitely need a little work. Now that is me being a little bit of a jerk but had to address the condescending tone. Just doesn't make sense to want help but yet be rude when people try to offer it, what is this reddit?

The question was already discussed to full content and answered posts ago.. Good luck with the paragraphs of nonsense rambling.....

If it was answered. i think you could have said that it was answered already, don't you think? I read the post didn't see the answer given. I asked about 2 times what the actual question was and all could have been done by you saying that your answer was found. Kind of speaks to my point about your communication skills. Whatever as long as you got your answer, thread can be closed, no?

Thanks for comment and vid. The manual says do not fly at night but this may have been added to a rule that is not so anymore, or because of sensors are poor at night. Which is it Parrot? I knew it would be more floaty when vert cam cant pickup objects. Youtube has tons of vids on anafis flying at night near cities. The city lights probably help the vert camera. But you have almost none as you say so there may be a difference between yours and city night flier quality. Hmm iluminated landing pad for vert cam?
It also sayes do not fly out of your eyesight ....yet what Good does having a 2.5 + mile flight range drone equiped with gps,4k zoomable camera aswell as all the newest devices come with obstacle avoidance...what would be the point in all that jus to never fly it outside of ones yard....they also say dont pull the tag of the mattress....so i mean...&

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
John K