Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

No help from support for Parrot Anafi Thermal

jbuy41

Reaction score
Lic 107 for 3 years. 300+ hours doing everything from real estate, insurance, roof inspections, stockpile reports, video commercials to professional photography. My next addition to my fleet of DJI P4s, Mavic pro and Mavic 2 is the Anafi Thermal. After reading the pros and cons, it looked like a good pick. Never did I expect a lack of support.
I order Anafi Thermal from Amazon last week.. When trying to install I am getting this message, “We have encountered a problem with your drone. Please contact Parrot customer service.”
I called the number and was told that AT is supported only by email. I was contacted by email and presented my problem and have not heard anything. When calling back I just get the runaround. Had a job to do and have to cancel, Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Lic 107 for 3 years. 300+ hours doing everything from real estate, insurance, roof inspections, stockpile reports, video commercials to professional photography. My next addition to my fleet of DJI P4s, Mavic pro and Mavic 2 is the Anafi Thermal. After reading the pros and cons, it looked like a good pick. Never did I expect a lack of support.
I order Anafi Thermal from Amazon last week.. When trying to install I am getting this message, “We have encountered a problem with your drone. Please contact Parrot customer service.”
I called the number and was told that AT is supported only by email. I was contacted by email and presented my problem and have not heard anything. When calling back I just get the runaround. Had a job to do and have to cancel, Any suggestions would be appreciated.

If you want a fast response I suggest returning it to Amazon. Parrot sucks at customer support and you will be waiting months for anything to get done.

I have done that. Amazon sent a replacement. The replacement has the very same problem.

Startup. New drone. Plugged it in and goes to app the goes to problem message.

The 1st one was reported stolen. I can't believe Amazon sent another that is stolen.
Could you send me about your drone's serial number of last 8 digits? May be I can ask my friend in other distributor of parrot for checking.;)

Thanks Ed. I got the news yesterday that the replacement is also stolen. Jerome was able to find out. Amazon has sent the 3rd replacement. I cannot believe that Amazon and Parrot could not network to find these stolen drones before they are sent out.

Did you find out how Amazon are sending out stolen items?

In the FF6 there is a list of 104 serial numbers which are called blacklist, can you confirm if the units you were sold are shown in this list?

Attachments

• blacklist.txt
    2 KB · Views: 21
Wow! Thanks a lot. Send this to Amazon.

My 3rd replacement will be here tomorrow.

The ones I got began with PS7.

Last edited:
Stolen... So you try to buy a refurbished unit and Amazon sent you stolen birds?

Sent from my HD1900 using Tapatalk

I am wondering if you buy a used Anfi does the will the previous owner have to transfer ownership?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nachiketh