Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

No login on my.parrot cloud im Freeflight Pro

I think Parrot has switched off the servers for the old products (bebop, disco)....Anyone have an idea how I can now access the flight data that was uploaded to my.parrot?

I hope it's just a technical problem and not closed the servers. Really disappointed thing this

Did anyone ever figure out why you cannot access My parrot to view flight logs? Everytime I click on the My parrot icon or connect icon to try to access logs from my bebop 2, I get a message saying missing token authentication. My drone lost signal and would not return to home point so my drone is lost and I have no way of viewing the flight logs. I've tried from atleast 10 different Android phones with one of them being a version 7.1 android so I had hoped that would work but no luck.

It seems the authentication part is wrong, so I wrote an email to Parrot. Hope they do something with it.

It seems the authentication part is wrong, so I wrote an email to Parrot. Hope they do something with it.
Thank you for letting me know. I've been so frustrated trying to figure out why I keep getting that stupid message, I started to look for a slot on my phone to put some tokens in 😂. I really hope they fix this as well because my bebop 2 is laying out in a field and has been for three days now, up until now there hasn't been any rain but now it's pouring down. I really enjoyed that drone too 😩

I'm still newbie with the Parrot, but the controller should be logging the flight log, not?

I'm still newbie with the Parrot, but the controller should be logging the flight log, not?
I have the sky controller 2 and unfortunately I'm still unable to see any of my flight paths with the controller plugged up to my android. For some reason the only thing I can see is where I took off from and like I had said to the other member, I was able to connect with the drone for a few minutes before the battery died after I lost signal the first time, so I would think beings I was able to connect to the drone for a fe minutes before the battery died and I could see video, I would think the drone should have had gps at that time. I'm still unable to login to My Parrot in the freeflight app to see if any of my flights were tracked.

to get your flight data you can go to
…..if you have android device and you are still “ Logged in” do not log out,you will not be able to log in again…..charging ipad now,once charged ill test freeflight pro login to see if link is same as on android app(there are differences between ios and android apps)

to get your flight data you can go to
…..if you have android device and you are still “ Logged in” do not log out,you will not be able to log in again…..charging ipad now,once charged ill test freeflight pro login to see if link is same as on android app(there are differences between ios and android apps)
I do appreciate you taking the time to try to help others and myself, but unfortunately this will only work if you was sharing your flight history with Parrot during the time of that flight I unfortunately was not. I didn't know this could be done untill I had been searching for hours of a way to to get Inyo my parrot account in the freeflight app. My recent flight would've automatically been stored there if it was working right. Luckily I still have my sky controller 2 and VR headset along with a good bit of spare parts, so I think I'm gonna just search for someone who is selling just the bebop 2 drone by itself for a decent price.

Same here.. it still saying "missing authentication token" I need my flight log for my disco but still I can't see it .. does anybody know how to see flight log without log in to My.Parrot??

I contacted with Parrot, they closed the servers forever. Disco users unable to get their flight logs, Anafi users can from Freeflight 6.

I also asked that how can I make a personal server for my flight logs, it's unable and Parrot not plan to reopen servers for Disco again.

Reactions: FLYINGABRMAS
Hello, can someone tell me if in this year of 2023, I can use my non-tynker parrot mambo?
Thank you so much

Same issue here. Tried logging into my FreeFlight 6 account and it logs in for a second, then logs me out.
Tried changing the password and creating a new account. Nothing works.

Hello! I have a Disco for which I would love to change out the old Ipad that I used to use with SC2 for a newer, more weather-resistant tablet. However I cannot log into the app on the new device. Is there no way to transfer the user from one device to another? I have lots of flight logs and the paid flightplan functionality connected to my old account.
The old ipad is on its way out and if it dies, is there no way to use the flight plan functionality anymore? Any help is appreciated.

Same here.. it still saying "missing authentication token" I need my flight log for my disco but still I can't see it .. does anybody know how to see flight log without log in to My.Parrot??
Same problem here! I can not use Flight Plan for BB2 because I can not login my account, very sad...
Please mail me if anyone knows any solution.

Last edited:
any good response from Parrot?
As far as i logged in I see my flight log and flight plan app I bought, however after I logged out, I can not see my logs because of the authentication problem.
Even though Parrot closed cloud service, they should prepare the way to skip authentication.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Davecat44