Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

No video on smartphone (without Skycontroller)

cavok

Reaction score
Hello,
I just received my new Anafi.
But I can't see video on my smartphone when I use without Skycontroller.
Connection Wifi is good, I can fly my drone with only my smartphone.

When I use Skycontroller, (without Wifi), there no problem and I see video on smartphone plugged to Skycontroller.

Thank's for your help.

Software version
Anafi 1.56
FreeFlight 6.5.2

Smartphone
ZTE Axon7 Android 7.1.1

The ANAFI seems like it con only use one or the other. not both at the same time. Make sure the controller is not turned on when you are trying to connect your phone to your drones wifi. Turn your drone on then wait for it to finish it's sequence on startup. After, go to your phone and open the wifi setting and connect to your drone. The password to your drones wifi should be on your drone or in the case that came with your drone. After you connect, your phone might prompt you about not having internet access, just click okay and don't ask again because your drone does not have internet access. After it connects, open the freeflight app and you should see the fly icon flashing if you are properly connected. Tap it and it should show the drones camera. Also, I have done this a couple of times, don't forget to take off the lenses cap. If you are still having issues with seeing video on wifi, make sure that you are using the correct freeflight 6 app for the anafi and not freeflight pro. I have done that as well.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut