Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

[Parrot Anafi] A fast HDR image from this afternoon (ABK).

Are you saying you used the new bracketing feature and combined the images elsewhere?

Yes, I have taken 5 pictures with Anafi's ABK feature and merge them together with Affinity Photo for windows to an HDR image. I've done everything i can to not overdo the HDR effect, which is more hard than the opposite. :)

Unfortunately, I found that the ABK feature only takes pictures in the JPG format and not in RAW (DNG). :(

Regards Leif.

Thanks for your info.
Too bad we can’t record images in DNG (I was planning to assemble HDR images in Lightroom).
It seems the ’Burst’ function is also a Jpeg only choice.

If Parrot reads this forum : Please, photographic modes such as Bracketing for Exposure multiple shots on the Anafi are used at 90% by users with Raw files. Could you add a ‘Raw only’ option in the ABK option ?

Last edited:
Thanks for your info.
Too bad we can’t record images in DNG (I was planning to assemble HDR images in Lightroom).
It seems the’Burst’ function is also a Jpeg only choice.

We must all write to Parrot in France and ask to have RAW implemented also in those camera modes. Parrot seemed to be significantly more responsive to customers' wishes to there Anafi, than DJI has ever been through hole their entire long life. ;)

Regards Leif.

Reactions: MustangPhil
I have just edited my post to add the last paragraph. But I guess you are right !
I’ll write to Parrot (easy as I am French ;o)
Let’s all do the same...

I have just edited my post to add the last paragraph. But I guess you are right !
I’ll write to Parrot (easy as I am French ;o)
Let’s all do the same...

Tnx. Yes, you have a very big advantage as French then. :)

Then you have to give Parrot the link to the forum here because we have so many good ideas on their behalf. ;) :LOL:

Regards Leif.

nice pic Leif, where is that?

Tnx Alex.

The location is 56.933587N, 8.489104E (NW Jutland, Denmark) with the camera pointing NW direction. You can see the North Sea under the horizon or below the cloud boundary. The height of camera is 142 meters ASL.

Regards Leif.

really nice spot, is it windy there?

Tnx Alex. Yes, in general, there is a lot of wind here in NW Jutland. However, when I took the picture, it was almost calm as it is today. However, I think it will blow up periodically later in the evening/night, while plenty of water will hit us. :(

Regards Leif.

Here are a few HDR images more from today. The first picture I will not tell what is. :cool:
Clouts-01.jpg

And the next HDR is taken down over the small village Hundborg in the SSW direction.

Hundborg-RoedeAnesVej.jpg

Again I have tried not to make it look like HDR art but to make it look more natural.

Regards, Leif.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut