Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Parrot Anafi Charging cable

GrahamB

Reaction score
I've tried charging my Anafi drone batteries with a USB-c phone cable and it doesn't work. Does anyone know if the charging cable that comes with the drone is specific to Anafi batteries. If so, where in the UK can I buy a spare cables so I can charge both my batteries and the controller at the same time.
Thanks,
GrahamB

I have all kinds of usb c cables,short,long,different brands,they all work with anafi batterys or controller.....try switching “charger”

Reactions: JCamilo
Although it does seem that some cheap cables don't work well, I find no problems using the USB-C cable that came with my Samsung S10 phone to charge Anafi batteries, and also no problem using the Anafi cable to charge my phone. If you want to buy more cables, Anker branded cables generally get the thumbs up by Anafi users

I am in the UK, always buy my stuff off Amazon, and where possible ALWAYS try to go for the "Anker" kit:

Never had any issues with either their cables or PD Charger which I use on the Anafi

Charger i use

Reactions: d95gas
Out of experience I'd say you can charge it with any USB C cable.
As long there is enough "juice" coming from the charger.
So usually every usb-A to usb C phone charger and cable should do, I'd say.

Do yall think the parrot anafi batteries can PD fast charge? Or you think they max at standard 5v 2a?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edamame