Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Parrot Anafi follows me around Lost Dutchman state park

This starts with the follow-me in "locked" mode. At about the 3 minute mark I change it to "track", then at about 4 1/2 minutes I change it to "dynamic" mode. Lots of different effects are possible with these modes!

Very nice. I had to look it up, it sure looked like central Arizona, because it is! I must visit that park, ty!

I envy it too, because I live in Victoria BC (Canada) and it's raining hard here right now. I was just visiting. Sigh...
LOL, ohhhhhh, bummer. I live in Carefree, not too far away. Victoria BC is gorgeous, we honeymooned there, but after Oct. 1st it gets pretty wet and dreary until spring. We still love it though, beautiful city, beautiful island, beautiful area. We had a second honeymoon there 5 yrs ago, we liked it even more, toured many islands. There are worse places to live my friend !

Way cool! But if you were actually in the state park, I'd be careful about posting this on YouTube. UAVs and RC aircraft are banned from all Arizona state parks, unless you have a filming permit. It's a dumb rule, in my opinion, if you aren't annoying other park users. But as long as you aren't in a designated wilderness area, you CAN fly in Tonto National Forest, which surrounds the park.

You are right, I can't really complain. BC really is beautiful. When it gets too wet and cold I can always visit Arizona...

Yes you should definitely see Lost Dutchman! The Superstition mountains are spectacular.
Cool, ty, I just got here from Hawaii, so I’m new...

Way cool! But if you were actually in the state park, I'd be careful about posting this on YouTube. UAVs and RC aircraft are banned from all Arizona state parks, unless you have a filming permit. It's a dumb rule, in my opinion, if you aren't annoying other park users. But as long as you aren't in a designated wilderness area, you CAN fly in Tonto National Forest, which surrounds the park.
Good to know

Reactions: Schuyler Grace

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut