Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Parrot anafi just keeps fliyng to the right

Hts123

Reaction score
I recently crashed my parrot anafi and i know the battery was damaged so i bought a new one; however, now after flying again, the drone keeps on flying to the right by itself, and it occasionally says the engines have cut out. And for some reason the camera is occasionally tilted as well.
Has anyone experienced this problem?

I would suggest that you look for damaged parts e.g. bent arms, cracks in the props, bent gimbal mount, rough feeling gimbal motor etc. and rectify them. You could also do a camera calibration using FF6.

Reactions: BRC
I would suggest that you look for damaged parts e.g. bent arms, cracks in the props, bent gimbal mount, rough feeling gimbal motor etc. and rectify them. You could also do a camera calibration using FF6.
So, until now i have re-installed FF6 and have also soft and hard rest the drone however no luck yet, so maybe i will take it apart next step search for any physical damage. Camera calibration sometime works and sometimes it is unavailable or tells me to put on flat surface even though it already is.

It's looks like the motors are not getting the correct tension{volts} I have similar case with a small drone ,after one motor failed and replaced but keep going to right I measured the tension from motherboard into the new motor and it was quite lower than the rest

It's looks like the motors are not getting the correct tension{volts} I have similar case with a small drone ,after one motor failed and replaced but keep going to right I measured the tension from motherboard into the new motor and it was quite lower than the rest
So, my next step should be ordering a new motor set or there another way to adjust the tensions without replacing any parts?

I recently crashed my parrot anafi and i know the battery was damaged so i bought a new one; however, now after flying again, the drone keeps on flying to the right by itself, and it occasionally says the engines have cut out. And for some reason the camera is occasionally tilted as well.
Start with easy stuff.
1. Re-cal everything including the gimbal.
2. Check the props for damage and that the two different types are in the correct positions.
3. Try this: what is the problem of my anafi's gimbal?

For the last, my drone was briefly flying to one side, quick enough to crash. I did as in the post and also replaced all the props. Flys perfect now.

Hope it works out.

Reactions: BRC and 70Falcon
In addition to others recommendations I would look at propeller screws. Make sure that all are still in vertical position. It’s possible that some may be bent at motor housing.
Good luck

Start with easy stuff.
1. Re-cal everything including the gimbal.
2. Check the props for damage and that the two different types are in the correct positions.
3. Try this: what is the problem of my anafi's gimbal?

For the last, my drone was briefly flying to one side, quick enough to crash. I did as in the post and also replaced all the props. Flys perfect now.

Hope it works out.
Ill try this quick check see if this is actually the problem.
Thanks

In addition to others recommendations I would look at propeller screws. Make sure that all are still in vertical position. It’s possible that some may be bent at motor housing.
Good luck
The propeller screws actually looked a bit tilted when i was changing the propellers; however, i thought this was the drone design as it was almost symmetrical from both sides.
Thanks

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut