Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Parrot Anafi Thermal, skycontroller, and 3 batteries. $1,600

JSmith731

Reaction score
Parrot ANAFI PF728120AA Thermal Drone Two Cameras, Skycontroller, and 3 batteries. Condition is Used. Has about 8hrs of flight time on it. Was very gently used. Has all original boxes and manuals. It is registered with the FAA and with Parrot. It has about 4 months of warranty left. I've had it for about 8 months total now. No returns. Shipped with USPS Parcel Select Ground because of the batteries or local pickup. Asking $1,600 Thanks
P8.jpgP7.jpgP6.jpgP5.jpgP4.jpgP1.jpgP2.jpgP3.jpg

Last edited:
Is there a reason why you took screenshots instead of uploading the pictures directly?

It would also be well worth telling the viewers what version of Firmware it is running. These days thats becoming more important than anything else. Good luck with your sale (y)

Is there a reason why you took screenshots instead of uploading the pictures directly?

Possibly hiding the magic data which would give location etc. I know that some scammers do this to avoid being located. Not saying thats the case here, but does make you wonder when it would have been easier to upload photo's.

Reactions: Deleted member 3201
Hello everyone, sorry I haven't been on in a while to answer everyone's questions.
Yes, I didn't have my computer available so I had to take screenshots from an ad I already have up on Craigslist.
Putting your location and a price might help people decide if they are interested.
I'm in Lake City FL and I'm looking for $1,750
It would also be well worth telling the viewers what version of Firmware it is running. These days thats becoming more important than anything else. Good luck with your sale (y)
Not sure where to find that
Possibly hiding the magic data which would give location etc. I know that some scammers do this to avoid being located. Not saying thats the case here, but does make you wonder when it would have been easier to upload photo's.
Incorrect

I edited the main pictures too, can't seem to get them to come through big like the first ones though.

Doesn't it update automatically?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut