Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Parrot Bebop drone motor

xenubarb

Reaction score
I recently had a motor escape from the mount. Didn't lose it, it was still connected by the wires. It's one of the A motors, and I cannot figure out what's supposed to hold it in place. Did a clip fall off? I removed the foot and still can't see anything. The Parrot website isn't helping. Is there an exploded diagram somewhere? I've watched several videos, but they're no help. Anyone? Bueller?

Alright .so the motor mounts with four microscrews from the bottom; then wired actuater or (sensor?) Flaps underneath and has 2 smaller screws, then the legs with or without the antenna.

Reactions: xenubarb
Careful about tightening. I use good light, solid surface, right tool, and a magnifying glass. Really cant pick up screws by hand they are so small.

Reactions: xenubarb
Alright .so the motor mounts with four microscrews from the bottom; then wired actuater or (sensor?) Flaps underneath and has 2 smaller screws, then the legs with or without the antenna.
Hey, thanks. I didn't know about the tiny screws. I took it all apart (with microscrews) and reassembled everything. I think it's a good thing to do your own work, getting to know the machine. However, I'll test it down in the baseball field in a nearby park, just in case. Again, thank you so much for your advice, it worked and I learned stuff. Batts are charging now, when it cools off this evening, I'll take it for a test flight.

Careful about tightening. I use good light, solid surface, right tool, and a magnifying glass. Really cant pick up screws by hand they are so small.
Thanks! Thought I'd lost one of the microscrews, but it was stuck to the magnetic screwdriver. Whew, thank goodness for magnets!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edamame