Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Parrot came through

Thanev

Reaction score
I finally received my replacement Anafi from Parrot.Rather than repair the damaged unit or give me a refurbished Anafi,I received a NIB replacement.
I have listed it for sale in the classified section if anyone is interested in a new Anafi with lots of extras.20191107_171618.jpg20191107_171402.jpg
Thanks!

This is the one that your buddy was bringing across the border for you or did they actually start shipping to Canada again? If they are not shipping to Canada still they really never came through, rather just found a way to wash their dirty hands of us Canadians. :mad:

Lol
Buddy had to bring it up for me as no shipping to Canada.Their hands are still filthy.
And yes,my root canal WAS less painful.

I thought you'd moved on to something else. Don't understand what took them so long to replace yours.

I received my NIB Anafi several weeks ago. I've been keeping a tight leash on it, but the weather is no being very cooperative here in Oregon anyway.

I thought you'd moved on to something else. Don't understand what took them so long to replace yours.

I received my NIB Anafi several weeks ago. I've been keeping a tight leash on it, but the weather is no being very cooperative here in Oregon anyway.
Yes,I moved on to the Mavic Pro2.The Anafi is sitting patiently in it's box waiting for a new home.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut