Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Parrot had a very nice quarter!

jaja6009

Reaction score
It seems like the Anafi USA has helped to give Parrot a nice, needed boost!

By what I read not only is the Anafi USA doing well, but it seems like the consumer drones are doing pretty good too.

I know Parrot has stated that they are getting out of the recreational drone market, but who knows what could happen if they return to their former sales glory.

I know its a dream but, it would be very cool if they made an Anafi 2 based of off the Anafi USA. Lose the thermal camera and place a 1" sensor RGB camera and have all of the cool flight modes and what not. Priced around an Evo 2 Pro and I would be tempted to buy one. I still find use cases with my Anafi where I choose it over my Phantom 4 Pro V2.

It seems like the Anafi USA has helped to give Parrot a nice, needed boost!

By what I read not only is the Anafi USA doing well, but it seems like the consumer drones are doing pretty good too.

I know Parrot has stated that they are getting out of the recreational drone market, but who knows what could happen if they return to their former sales glory.

I know its a dream but, it would be very cool if they made an Anafi 2 based of off the Anafi USA. Lose the thermal camera and place a 1" sensor RGB camera and have all of the cool flight modes and what not. Priced around an Evo 2 Pro and I would be tempted to buy one. I still find use cases with my Anafi where I choose it over my Phantom 4 Pro V2.

How about if with "360-degree obstacle avoidance" and 4G-LTE communication functions??

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nachiketh