Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Parrot is announcing its new Enterprise Loan Program

Agustine

Staff member
Reaction score
The program allows enterprises to test Parrot’s professional ANAFI platform within a working environment for six weeks. Professional partners will receive a complete set of hardware (drone, controller, batteries) and software (piloting app, SDK documentation, third-party apps, and services)– providing them the opportunity to discover how Parrot’s professional drones can be integrated into their businesses. At the conclusion of the program, Parrot is looking to receive feedback from its program partners on how ANAFI professional drones perform in real use-case scenarios.

Reactions: Ratmir

Thanev

Reaction score
LOL.Against my better judgement,I decided to look into this program .Received this reply concerning my business requirements and after answering their questions concerning my operator's licence,location and qualifications...
"Thank you for this information. We’re still working out the logistics on the loan program in Canada. Please stay tuned as it should be ready to go in early 2020.
In the meantime, you can purchase units through Carto Canada."
I believe my mistake was mentioning I live in Canada,as they have no way to ship it to me and also no warranty .Should have known better.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akbanks