Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Parrot is announcing its new Enterprise Loan Program

Jagerbomb52

Reaction score
The program allows enterprises to test Parrot’s professional ANAFI platform within a working environment for six weeks. Professional partners will receive a complete set of hardware (drone, controller, batteries) and software (piloting app, SDK documentation, third-party apps, and services)– providing them the opportunity to discover how Parrot’s professional drones can be integrated into their businesses. At the conclusion of the program, Parrot is looking to receive feedback from its program partners on how ANAFI professional drones perform in real use-case scenarios.

Reactions: Ratmir
LOL.Against my better judgement,I decided to look into this program .Received this reply concerning my business requirements and after answering their questions concerning my operator's licence,location and qualifications...
"Thank you for this information. We’re still working out the logistics on the loan program in Canada. Please stay tuned as it should be ready to go in early 2020.
In the meantime, you can purchase units through Carto Canada."
I believe my mistake was mentioning I live in Canada,as they have no way to ship it to me and also no warranty .Should have known better.

Interesting. Can a business person get a couple of drones on the same terms? Do you have any ideas on how to do this? I always dreamed of farming, but I had to work in a bank all my life to support my family. I am now retired and have signed a contract with a company with the site What is a Reverse Mortgage? | GoodLife Home Loans. Now they pay me money, and I finally want to get into the agricultural business. I find treating fields with chemicals using drones attractive, and I would like to test this idea after I buy a couple of drones.

Last edited:
Hey guys! So I just found out about Parrot's new Enterprise Loan Program that lets businesses try out their professional ANAFI platform for six weeks. It's pretty cool 'cause they provide everything - the drone, controller, batteries, app, SDK documentation, and even third-party apps and services. It's such a dope way to explore how these drones can be a game-changer in your line of work, you know? Anyway, I was chattin' with one of my buddies who happens to be a Mortgage Broker in Ipswich. They were telling me they're thinking about hopping on this program to help with property inspections - what a time to be alive!

Last edited:
Hey fam! Did you all catch Parrot's recent announcement? Seems like they're launching something awesome called the Enterprise Loan Program. Basically, if you're a business that wants to give their professional ANAFI drone platform a whirl, you can test it out for six weeks - they'll even provide you with all the hardware and software needed. How cool is that? Can't wait to see how these drones start helping businesses everywhere! On that note, I've got a friend who's a Mortgage Broker in Bury, and I'm curious if these drones could somehow find a way into the mortgage brokering world. The possibilities are endless!

Last edited:
Sounds interesting. I've never tried it, but I would like to hear anyone's feedback about it. Is it worth trying for a start-up?

Parrot's new Enterprise Loan Program sounds like a great opportunity for businesses to test out their professional ANAFI platform. Getting a complete set of hardware and software to try out for six weeks is awesome! But remember, financial questions can be tricky, so consider reaching out to an expert like Mortgage Broker in Weston-super-Mare for any financial decisions related to your business. Better to be safe than sorry! I'm new here, but this program seems like a cool chance to see how Parrot's drones can boost your business.

Last edited:
Incorporating new technology like professional drones can be a significant step forward, and having a solid financial plan in place is essential for a successful implementation.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nachiketh