Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Parrot is looking for a New Product Introduction Engineer

guys...

• Time : 6 months contract
  • Starting : April 1st to Sept 30th 2020

That means a new Anafi is coming

Sounds good if that’s true. I really wish that Parrot makes an Anafi 2 or Anafi Mini that weighs 249 grams to compete with the Mavic Mini, but retaining all the photo & video features that the Anafi has and the Mavic Mini lacks.

That would be great, an Anafi mini which is Anafi but 249g
And maybe Anafi Pro; same as Anafi but with bigger sensor, 4K/60 recording, and different transmission system which doesn't use standard wifi

Reactions: MustangPhil
The current Anafi weighs only 320g, not much more than 249g, and I even saw a video of some geeks that made a smaller & lighter battery for the Anafi and were able to reduce the takeoff weight to less than 249g! So it makes a big sense for Parrot to design an Anafi Mini that will be a great alternative to the Mavic Mini and have at least 4K, DNG, bracketing, panorama modes and lossless zoom, things that the Mavic Mini lacks and are very useful, at least for me those features are a must. And reducing the weight to less than 250g is now a really big deal at least for us here in the U.S. because of the proposed Remote ID which will be a costly and cumbersome hassle if implemented, and apparently drones that weigh less than 250g will not be affected by this new requirement. I’m sure that a 249g Anafi Mini without the limitations of the Mavic Mini will fly really fast from the stores here in the U.S. if released! Come on Parrot, do it! We need it soon before things get more complicated, at least for recreational pilots.

Reactions: Zigzag84

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stefante