Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Parrot stops recording.

Reaction score
Howdy, My parrot stops recording after 40-50 seconds occasionally or just stops recording after a message appears on the screen. Today it stopped after 2 mins and change after flying from one shot location to another just across the way. what's happening here? Plenty of room left on the sd card.

Yesterday I lost signal after going too far out to sea looking at boats.. normally it would keep recording but it stops now if you lose signal.. and no, I wasn't 4km away.. 400M is all you get with this drone unless you live in a desert where no houses and people live. Some lie that was..

And while I'm at it, why is the recording jumpy on the sd card when it is recording directly to the sd card? I see it jumpy on the screen when the signal get s weak (after 350M..) but surely when it is recording directly to the onboard card there should be no interference on the video? I have tries several sd cards with the same results.

help please?

Hi Martin,
I got similar issue with suddenly stopped recording at different times , at the first time I thought it could be something the SD card or speed so I full reformatted SD card and no issue but I need to check the footage to be sure because it happened in 4k 30fps and not other
which mode were you using at the moment ?
Are the SD card full compatible with anafi?
by the way I already reported the issue to Parrot without any reply from them ,terrible

Howdy, My parrot stops recording after 40-50 seconds occasionally or just stops recording after a message appears on the screen. Today it stopped after 2 mins and change after flying from one shot location to another just across the way. what's happening here? Plenty of room left on the sd card.

Yesterday I lost signal after going too far out to sea looking at boats.. normally it would keep recording but it stops now if you lose signal.. and no, I wasn't 4km away.. 400M is all you get with this drone unless you live in a desert where no houses and people live. Some lie that was..

And while I'm at it, why is the recording jumpy on the sd card when it is recording directly to the sd card? I see it jumpy on the screen when the signal get s weak (after 350M..) but surely when it is recording directly to the onboard card there should be no interference on the video? I have tries several sd cards with the same results.

help please?

Your best solution would be to change the SD card and see if you have the same problems.

You can also run something like H2Testw against the current SD card, this will show you if there are any read/write errors.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clansman320