Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Part Two of the Rock, Skeletons and a Boat.

Mar

Reaction score
Fixed...but not sure why the black box around it. I give up on this one.

Last edited:
I missed the skeletons & the boat! It's quite laggy at the moment, maybe that's because YouTube is still processing it? & it has a black border all around it.

Great location, I was stunned to see civilisation so close to it! It looks like it will be a huge place, with the main part being on the upper floor & all of this possibly being storage & services. It's literally built around the rock! That would be amazing being so close to that monolith.

I'd be tempted to fly amongst all the columns, walking behind the Anafi, so I could see where she was headed, playing with an upward view & having it just above the snow, so it was a really low point of view. Even just flying out of the structure past a small amount of the supports would show this well, then you could turn around rise up & pan down over the scene to reveal what it is. I enjoy thinking out these sort of points of view to try when possible. It's a completely different art to photography. ?

Yeah, I'm re-saving it, somehow it ended up in low quality format via You tube, will fix that but now have to wait again.

I film that with whatever power I had left in my 2nd battery but I wanted to fly through the skeletons. I could see rebar and stuff sticking out of the snow and what looked like holes through that area though. I will probably go back for more tomorrow weather permitting and hopefully not as windy. I need a 3rd battery.

I might be able to actually get on top of the rock right by that site and control the Anafi from there. I'm running out of things to film legally, still want to make it to a lighthouse and try out flight plan there.

Reactions: Krusty Geeza
Yeah, I'm re-saving it, somehow it ended up in low quality format via You tube, will fix that but now have to wait again.

I film that with whatever power I had left in my 2nd battery but I wanted to fly through the skeletons. I could see rebar and stuff sticking out of the snow and what looked like holes through that area though. I will probably go back for more tomorrow weather permitting and hopefully not as windy. I need a 3rd battery.

I might be able to actually get on top of the rock right by that site and control the Anafi from there. I'm running out of things to film legally, still want to make it to a lighthouse and try out flight plan there.
Now I get you about the skeletons! :giggle:

Just go easy looking for new places & things to capture. Don't do anything risky or dangerous.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
John K