Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Phone & Tablet Compatibility List

iPhone 6 (IOS 12.14) works, BUT unable to generate high quality 360 panoramas

iPhone SE (IOS 12.14) works great, but battery is discharged (violently) by the SkyController 3 (version 1.41)

note: the phone is in Airplane mode

Pissed that I just crashed my Anafi on the 2nd day of ownership! I’m using an iPhone 8 Plus with the Apple leather case which is very slim. It was on the controller just fine, even made sure it was as far back on the bracket. Well, when I was hovering low, the phone slipped out and slammed down on the throttle. It made a very hard landing on rocky asphalt and shut off. Nothing broken but bottom is pretty scratched up. I was thinking of the possibility of doing a return if I didn’t like the Anafi, I don’t think there is a chance of that now. Better to use the phone without the case. I remember watching a YouTube video of a guy warning of that possibility. Ugh.

Update: I think my issue with the phone slipping out was because of the particular case I am using. I have Apple’s leather case which is actually notorious for being slippery. I’m ditching this case because I’ve even dropped my phone more than once because of it.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Krusty Geeza

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PhilippB