Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Phone will not connect

But the damage cannot be done with a hard landing with Anafi on 4 legs, as the damage in the plastic will then be on the underside of the leg and the "foot"

Not true at all. I have seen a lot of posts of hard landings and the end result is the clip holding the foot in place lets go. Like I said most times they can be put back in place but sometimes the clip breaks off.
You keep on believing what you want and I will post facts not something you think should happen.

Not true at all. I have seen a lot of posts of hard landings and the end result is the clip holding the foot in place lets go. Like I said most times they can be put back in place but sometimes the clip breaks off.
You keep on believing what you want and I will post facts not something you think should happen.

Even if you think you are right. you must respect there are others who have a different opinion, period.

Regards, Leif.

Regardless on how they get broken they are a weak spot on the Anafi that Parrot should try to fix. Until then the leg protectors provide a easy solution to fixing them and will out last the Anafi.

Men, peace!

I think you are both right:
- The issue of the "broken motor carrier" like shown in post #15 is a weak point of Anafi.
- It happens mainly by a force coming from the side, the arm is pointing to, hitting the lower half of the motor carrier.
- It happens seldom while landing horizontally on all 4 legs.
- It happens very seldom from no impact at all.
- The mentioned protectors (Dirty J) stabilize this weak point perfectly.

Reactions: Landbo
Here is someone who has come up with there own solution. Great when people actually think outside of the box. This is what the RC community used to be like before all these "I just want to fly out of the box type of people." :rolleyes:
Using your brain to fix things that need fixing and having some fun while doing it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
seow