Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Please help me .i can't find the WiFi from my bebop 2.

Lighthousekeeper

Reaction score
Please help me.!i can't find wifi from my bb2.The fan on bottom runs 2-3 second and stop but the blue light on power button fash .???
Thank you all !

Please help me.!i can't find wifi from my bb2.The fan on bottom runs 2-3 second and stop but the blue light on power button fash .???
Thank you all !
Open your smart phone at Wifi settings! Your Bebop2 wifi id should be there! I have two Bebop2's! The fan is a cooling fan & should run to cool the Bebop! Both my BB2's have red power ligts which flashes inititialy & then turns solid red?

Thanks buddy.!
I did as you say but i can't see any WiFi from bebop drone like normal.
?
How old is your Bebop2 & have you crashed it recently? I ask because now I have 3x Bebop2's having replaced the main board on one of them! It was sold to me by a muppet on Ebay who said he only ever used an Ipad and a Skycontroller1! I say "Muppet because he no longer responds to my emails & must have known the fault was developing! The ID is generated by the main board but if you have a computer your broadband can over power the ID signal! If the ID is not being generated it is most likely that the main board has gone faulty? You say "like normal" Can I presume the ID was once generated! Are you using a smart phone with a Skycontroller?

Have you tried resetting it?

How to reset BEBOP 2
To reset your drone, switch it on and wait for the light to stop flashing. Then, hold the ON/OFF button down for 10 seconds. After doing this, the BEBOP 2's light will flash and the drone will restart. Do not worry if this step takes several minutes. Once BEBOP 2 has restarted, the reset procedure is complete.

Reactions: Lighthousekeeper
Have you tried resetting it?

How to reset BEBOP 2
To reset your drone, switch it on and wait for the light to stop flashing. Then, hold the ON/OFF button down for 10 seconds. After doing this, the BEBOP 2's light will flash and the drone will restart. Do not worry if this step takes several minutes. Once BEBOP 2 has restarted, the reset procedure is complete.
Went through this procedure 10 times & the Bebop2 just became more shy? Installed a new mainboard & hey presto! It flies?

I think we all need a little more info from you? Like! What smart phone are you using? What networks are listed in your wifi available?

hello have you find solution of this mistakes ? I have same problem but not find any solution.
the bebop 2 plane and fly for 2 seconds and after that it not bot ?
i change 3 batterie but no any upodate
thanks$

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edamame