Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Possible bug. Lost video feed today, twice.

StIwY

Reaction score
Hello, today i made two flights in a zone where i got the warning message "Strong interference" at 700 meters. I lost the video feed after a few seconds, BUT the speed, altitude and distance were still updated on real time on the screen.

I was scared so i pressed RTH button. Changed battery, and again another flight, in the same zone. Again the warning message and again lost the video feed even quicker than before, but still were able to see the other data.

But this time i tried to switch from video to photo and......voilà, the video feed was restored while on flight.

I was expecting a stable and functional software yet, after several updates....what's wrong with this ?

Last edited:
It would seem you are in Europe and could be stuck in CE mode which will be less distance. You can try the modded App that will allow you to use the FCC mode and increase your distance.

Thanks for replies, and sorry for my poor english. I already use the modded app with the FCC mode enable. The software have some problems to recover the video feed after being lost, because, simply switching to photo, restores the lost video streaming. That means the signal of the video is there, but just don't appears in the app. I opened a ticket to Parrot to report this.

Last edited:
Thanks for replies, and sorry for my poor english. I already use the modded app with the FCC mode enable. The software have some problems to recover the video feed after being lost, because, simply switching to photo, restores the lost video streaming. That means the signal of the video is there, but just don't appears in the app. I opened a ticket to Parrot to report this.
FYI, unplugging then plugging back in the USB cable between the controller & phone/tablet usually works as well. (without interrupting the video recording, unlike switching to photo mode and back).

If you can reach the spot where you lost the signal by foot, you could go there and use a Wifi scanner/analyzer app to see the interfering Wifi source and on which channel it works.
Possibly you could change Anafi's channel to get a better range.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lustar