Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Prop Screws

d95gas

Reaction score
Does any of the "Engineers" out there, have the tech specs; size, thread, etc on the screws for the props?

Looking at a couple of sources that do "tiny screws" and it might be useful to have some additional spares, rather than having to purchase a full set of props from Parrot, just to get the screws.

Thanks

I hope someone is able to provide that info. I think what you are planning is a great idea!

I never had to change one of the screws until now and bought one propeller replacement set with 12 screws.
I think they will be enough for a long time, perhaps for Anafi's lifetime.
So buy one propeller set and you are on the safe side.
You don't need a mass production of these screws.

Does any of the "Engineers" out there, have the tech specs; size, thread, etc on the screws for the props?

Looking at a couple of sources that do "tiny screws" and it might be useful to have some additional spares, rather than having to purchase a full set of props from Parrot, just to get the screws.

Thanks

You can easily screw one out and measure it up. But I doubt you can find a screw at an external dealer as it's too special.

Keep a towel or jacket under your Anafi when you change the blades, you will not lose any screws. If you over-tighten a screw, it's probably the thread in the engine that takes damage so be careful.

Good luck, regards Leif.

Thanks guys..... didn't realise you got so many screws with the OFFICIAL spare props. At £14 that makes it a better deal and saves the hassle, and possibly danger of using an aftermarket screw with a slightly different thread/pitch.

I shall follow that recommendation.

Cheers

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut