Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

propeller adapters

Sherpa

Reaction score
I am 3d printing bebop prop adapters. I am sure they will not last, being made out of plastic. I just want something so I can use regular pops. I see they sell metal ones
for the DJI fpv drone. It has three holes also but I am sure that motor is much bigger. Does anyone have any thoughts on this? Thank you.

If you plan on running 2 bladed ones, they are inefficient compared to three bladed. The noise will be very loud as well. I don't think you should make 3d printed ones, they need to be at least aluminum for strength. I also don't think it is possible to put prop adapters on these quick change type.

If you plan on running 2 bladed ones, they are inefficient compared to three bladed. The noise will be very loud as well. I don't think you should make 3d printed ones, they need to be at least aluminum for strength. I also don't think it is possible to put prop adapters on these quick change type.
Regarding efficiency your argument is not correct, biblade are more efficient in terms of g/w compare to triblade at the same pitch and size, the difference is triblade generate more lift, less noise etc…

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edamame