Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Redesigned arms on new FPV and Thermal

Great video! Wasn’t aware of the leg differences, or the FPV anafi model.

Wonder if Parrot will sell just the improved body with legs? Or if the improved legs work on the original anafi?

Haven’t flown my Anafi in a long time, have to agree with the person making the video. The Anafi is a good quad, like him I too have the Mavic 2 Pro and although the M2P is my number one quad I use the Anafi more often.

Super video!
Paul

You can buy the legs complete with motors (as they are non-removable!) - they are sold as for the Anafi Thermal on their website.

Last edited:
Yes the original legs flex a bunch. But this also helps the bird absorb energy in a crash. It takes less than 30 minutes to swap in a new leg and they are cheap used on eBay or get the whole body with 4 legs from Parrot for a reasonable price and keep or sell what you don't need.
I just wonder how much energy the new legs transmit on to the body and internals in a crash.

Reactions: AnafiPilot
You can buy the legs complete with motors (as they are non-removable!) - they are sold as for the Anafi Thermal on their website.
Also, they talk about antenna embeeded in the legs? Is that a new thing compared to the Anafi V1 ?

EDIT: No, i checked, V1 also had x4 antennas on legs.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dave01