Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Replacement Micro SD card cover.

Jagerbomb52

Reaction score
I ordered ten on November 22nd and they arrived on November 29th. U.S.A to Canada so pretty darn good shipping times.
These are exact replacements for the Anafi. This is the full memory card connector. Price at time of posting is $1.10 US bucks each. Thats a lot cheaper then DroneValley is trying to charge you. His price is over $10 bucks US for just two.
Tested and working
https://www.arrow.com/en/products/0472192001/molex

They do come in a big box :)

2018-11-29 11.18.22.jpg

Very cool. Didn’t know that Arrow had an online store. (Been out of the hardware game for a while now...)

Another good source is Digikey. Their part no is WM6698CT-ND on digikey.com, or digikey.ca for us Canucks.

Cheers, just ordered a few, even tho I have just been transferring files via drone connected to usb cable. Free delivery all the way to Australia!

As a FYI the Micro SD Card Covers arrived to Perth, Australia today, so 2 days free shipping. Cant ask for more!

You probably would get them a lot faster from the link then if I was to ship them to you. They where pretty fast when I ordered.

Unfortunately they won’t send me one with out a vat number . Could I buy one or two from you please ?

I have had to order from done valley at a higher price as I don’t have a vat number . Ridiculous

Just came here to say that you DON'T need a VAT number to order from Arrow. I can't remember by heart, but don't fill in the field with the company name. There is a button on the page to connect to customer service via chat and they can guide you through.

Also I wanted to ask Augustine if he intends to use the connectors whole, or just take the little metal doors and replace those. Replacing the whole connector can be very difficult because of the small pitch and reflow soldering.

Just FYI, these connectors are also available on Aliexpress: Buy Products Online from China Wholesalers at Aliexpress.com

However, I recommend getting them from a reputable source (arrow, digikey) to ensure quality.

Also I wanted to ask Augustine if he intends to use the connectors whole, or just take the little metal doors and replace those. Replacing the whole connector can be very difficult because of the small pitch and reflow soldering.

There is no need to replace the whole connector unless it somehow gets damaged so no the doors are all you need really but to get those you need to buy the whole connector.

I ordered ten on November 22nd and they arrived on November 29th. U.S.A to Canada so pretty darn good shipping times.
These are exact replacements for the Anafi. This is the full memory card connector. Price at time of posting is $1.10 US bucks each. Thats a lot cheaper then DroneValley is trying to charge you. His price is over $10 bucks US for just two.
Tested and working
https://www.arrow.com/en/products/0472192001/molex

They do come in a big box :)

View attachment 556
the link does not work

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut