Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Replacement propellers and FPV goggles

reconstylw

Reaction score
Hi, I just picked up a Bebop 2 and need to get some replacement propellers - what's the best place to buy them from?

Also, I would like to try using my iPhone X for FPV - does anyone have recommendations for a headset?

Hello,

Congratulations with getting the Bebop 2. Excellent drone I still fly them.

Bebop 2 Propellers can be purchased off eBay, make sure to enter original bebop 2 propellers. Stay away from any of the upgrade propellers, Carbon types or any non-original type.

The non-original type propellers can damage the motor prop screw threads, these props don’t set right on the motors needing to be tightened more. This additional tightening will eventually strip the threads, resulting with needing motor kits to repair the damage.

Buy only original bebop 2 propellers, you’ll never go wrong going with original.

With FPV goggles, the second bebop version with the Bebop 2 Power are nice. Much lighter and very comfortable, iPhone snaps on the front outside instead of sliding in which is a pain.
Enter Parrot Bebop 2 FPV Power Edition goggles, pricing varies just don’t spend too much.

Have a couple of sets myself,

Good luck
Paul

Last edited:
Thanks for the response.

I have the bigger sky controller, will I be able to do FPV with it?

Hello,

I’m not sure if the older larger Sky controller 1 has FPV, I do know Sky Controller 2 does.

If possible, get a Skycontroller 2 they are very inexpensive. Under $100 bucks even $50 to $60, and increase flight distance over Sky controller 1. Out in open areas with little inference, Skycontroller 2 with Bebop 2 can achieve 2.1 Miles.

Good luck,
Paul

8BA82B8A-764E-4F62-B319-EDB0163489DA.png8BA82B8A-764E-4F62-B319-EDB0163489DA.png

Hello,

I’m not sure if the older larger Sky controller 1 has FPV, I do know Sky Controller 2 does.

If possible, get a Skycontroller 2 they are very inexpensive. Under $100 bucks even $50 to $60, and increase flight distance over Sky controller 1. Out in open areas with little inference, Skycontroller 2 with Bebop 2 can achieve 2.1 Miles.

Good luck,
Paul

View attachment 2133View attachment 2133
awesome, i'd like to try this. i only got to about a mile / 1564meters with my bebop 2 and skycontroller2
241359687_4961910097168862_6501586291168451129_n.jpg

Yeah what Waldo says, don't use carbons, This is for the bb1. I had to replace a bell because somehow the force spinning or tightening of the screw with screwdriver with carbon on strips them. You can see the bell all stripped out. The must be aluminum for that to happen pretty crappy.

@ Waldo original props that were made out of polycarbonate Parrot stopped making they are all ABS now :( and it probably effects flights negatively jello etc.

Attachments

• stripped.jpg
    stripped.jpg
    747.3 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edamame