Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

rth crash

Swordfish

Reaction score
Hello guys

Today i crashed my bebop 2. Thing is that I lost connection and the drone started RTH. I was at 20 Meters aprox. Thing is that it didn't get to 60m ( I set RTH at 60m) it came back flying at the same altitude it was before loosing connection, and it crash to a tree. Please help. Have a nice day

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi,you mean you set RTH to trigger after drone was disconnected for 60 seconds(not meters)....in freeflight pro settings,under Safety,you have RTH icons in upper part of screen,next settingd down below is RTH delay,how long drone has to waith before it RTH.
next setting is max. altitude of a drone,next setting is Max .distance,
next setting is Geofence,by hitting Yes you can bypass set max altitude and distance
you can not set RTH altitude in freeflight pro,it is set by parrot to 20 meters....if you fly below 20 meters and hit RTH,bebop will go up to 20 meters and return,if you fly at lets say 50 meters altitude and hit RTH,bebop will return at alitude of 50 meters....we begged parrot to change that setting and give us option to change it but they never gave **** about it....they did gave us that optin with parrot anafi but not bebop

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
folgorem