Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Sc2 USB

jwallen82980

Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone has ever contacted Parrot regarding the terrible faulty USB port on the skycontroller 2? I'm on my second controller and the port on this one is already giving me issues. Port on the first one fell completely in controller and I tried but couldn't repair it. I am really about over it! What say you?

Sorry to hear about your USB port issues, that’s a common problem with SkyController 2.

I’ve had three USB port connectors break off on me, fixed one once but eventually broke again.

Never contracted Parrot, figured it wasn’t worth the hassle and picked up replacement controllers off eBay. Always keep at least two working controllers on hand, They are not expensive and will probably get them a lot faster than from Parrot.

Just ordered a refurbished one off eBay this weekend, No battery but at $65.00 shipped a good deal. Silver stick model, square battery type.

If you do order from eBay, try to get the same version controller 2 as your current model so you can use same charger. The latest controller 2 use the cylinder type battery, older version models used the square type battery.

Good luck,
Paul

Reactions: jwallen82980
Sorry to hear about your USB port issues, that’s a common problem with SkyController 2.

I’ve had three USB port connectors break off on me, fixed one once but eventually broke again.

Never contracted Parrot, figured it wasn’t worth the hassle and picked up replacement controllers off eBay. Always keep at least two working controllers on hand, They are not expensive and will probably get them a lot faster than from Parrot.

Just ordered a refurbished one off eBay this weekend, No battery but at $65.00 shipped a good deal. Silver stick model, square battery type.

If you do order from eBay, try to get the same version controller 2 as your current model so you can use same charger. The latest controller 2 use the cylinder type battery, older version models used the square type battery.

Good luck,
Paul
Yea good idea. Thanks for the input! Much appreciated!

Ifirst time i heard about usb ports breaking off i opened antenna compartment and hot glued crap out of it,4 years later still no issues

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edamame