Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

SD Card board for Anafi

julientaming

Reaction score
Hello everybody,

After changing arms and the whole body of my Anafi, I accidentally damaged the cable from the sd card slot to the motherboard :( do you know where I can purchase one ? In uk ? France ? So sad, I fixed it, I can fly but can't registrer anything to the sd card :(

Attachments

MrWhippy

Reaction score
Hello everybody,

After changing arms and the whole body of my Anafi, I accidentally damaged the cable from the sd card slot to the motherboard :( do you know where I can purchase one ? In uk ? France ? So sad, I fixed it, I can fly but can't registrer anything to the sd card :(
I don't believe this is a part you can obtain from any "official" Parrot source, so you're then talking about basically getting a donor part from some elses scrapped Anafi. So e-bay is probably the most likely place. If you get lucky, hopefully somebody on here may have a dead drone they can cannibalise for you. I think someone has posted a link to a website selling some Anafi parts, a forum search will likely cough up the link (I'll see if I can find it, if someone else doesn't beat me to it!).

EDIT: embieindustries - believe this is the site I had seen mentioned before, they only seem to have a few bits and none are what you are after, so little help I'm afraid.

Last edited:

AnafiPilot1

Reaction score
There is an Austrian seller on ebay who has this part, but they are very expansive.

Also someone posted a link to a German website which had that part for cheaper, but I really do not remember the link - maybe a search of the forums will find it.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bananajoe182