Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Shakes

MavRock

Reaction score
Hi
Last couple flights I've noticed more twitchy shakes in the video. Here's a sample:
Not a windy flight at all. How to fix those shakes?

If you have not had a crash previously I would check your propellers for hairline cracks.
They can be hard to detect unless you use a strong backlight (a sunny window works well). One small knick will induce instability at a given rotational speed too. And if you replace any blades, insist on using genuine Parrot props - aftermarket props could possibly worsen the effect especially if you mix & match. Personally, if I locate as many as two cracks across the craft I replace every prop with new, and hand pick the best used props for 'emergency spares'. Pricey yes, but cheaper than a crashed craft ;) Hope this helps.

Reactions: Liger 1956
Thank you both. The props look good (no cracks) just a very very very little scuffing and smudge from chopping grass on landings. I cleaned that off. The video was improved so perhaps that had something to do with it

Certainly doesn't hurt to keep those props clean! Glad things have improved for you. Just, erm...keep the weed-whacking to a minimum lol! Happy Hovering.

Reactions: MavRock

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viking