Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Sk2p battery mod

Swordfish

Reaction score
Hello guys

I just bought an18650 3.7v 7800mha battery for my sk2p (black sticks) and a battery holder for it, I have some problems.
1- The connector of the battery is not the same that I found in my country (but it connects someway), Wich is the name of that connector?
2- I have a hota d6+ charger, the Charger at li-ion states 3.6v and the battery says is li-ion and states 3.7v, I would have to choose lipo 3.7v? The li-ion setting of the Charger dousent get to 4.2v as max.
Also I tried to contact some guy that have a mod for this but no answer. Wich settings would I put in the Charger for charge this battery?

Thanks guys!
IMG_20210901_190232.jpgIMG_20210901_190213.jpgIMG_20210901_190156.jpg

i would think Li-ion section would be the proper charge method, battery does show it’s a Li-ion battery.

Hopefully, others will chime in several here on this forum are very knowledgeable with electronics.

I too use the SkyController 2P, but went with a Lipo batteries and LiPo charger.

Someone here will probably be chiming in soon.
Paul

One thing I need to mention, you don’t want to go any higher on voltage with SC2P, it’ll fry the controller.

One thing I need to mention, you don’t want to go any higher on voltage with SC2P, it’ll fry the controller.
Ok thanks waldo, and do you know the name of the connector? Also Wich battery are you using? Did you change de skycontroller connector for xt60? Thanks and the last, the middle white of the sk2p is for charging in the controller right? It is not a telemetry thing? Thanks

7800mAh 😳 that sounds like an exaggeration😁
I charge 18650's with two small neo-magnets on either end😉

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
folgorem