Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

sky controller 2P

flash

Reaction score
Hey guys, first time posting.
I've got a bebop 2 power and really like it, have had it about a year with no problems
till this week. the problem is the controller will not control the quad. it will take off and land
with the controller but that's it. I can fly it with my phone or tablet but not the controller.
I noticed a few weeks ago there was an update for both so I updated both, haven't had a chance to fly till this week
and no joy. I reverted quad back to 4.22 and the controller is on 1.05 any help would be great.
thanks

Hey guys, first time posting.
I've got a bebop 2 power and really like it, have had it about a year with no problems
till this week. the problem is the controller will not control the quad. it will take off and land
with the controller but that's it. I can fly it with my phone or tablet but not the controller.
I noticed a few weeks ago there was an update for both so I updated both, haven't had a chance to fly till this week
and no joy. I reverted quad back to 4.22 and the controller is on 1.05 any help would be great.
thanks
Hi,i would recommend you reinstall app and reset bebop....problem is usually in skycontroller and not in app or bebop but i like to recommend it,it does lots of good stuff and prevents issues that could cause flyaways and everything else thats bad....back to skycontroller,in some instances after update skycontroller acts up and you are not able to control bebop,fix is to connect phone to skycontroller,in freeflightpro hit Controller icon(above Fly and Film),hit Button Mapping and hit Reset in upper righthand corner.......connect to bebop and test it ....good luck

Reactions: Benny Matthé
Hi,i would recommend you reinstall app and reset bebop....problem is usually in skycontroller and not in app or bebop but i like to recommend it,it does lots of good stuff and prevents issues that could cause flyaways and everything else thats bad....back to skycontroller,in some instances after update skycontroller acts up and you are not able to control bebop,fix is to connect phone to skycontroller,in freeflightpro hit Controller icon(above Fly and Film),hit Button Mapping and hit Reset in upper righthand corner.......connect to bebop and test it ....good luck
Skydreayour

Sky dreamer your the man ! !! that fixed my problem.
Again thanks.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edamame