Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Sky Controller not Find Anafi

RuiFArinha

Reaction score
Hi guys , anyone can help me ?

my sky controller not find my Anafi , I only can use Anafi with my smartphone .

anyone with this problem?

Have you had a look at the user guide and followed instructions for doing hard resets on both controller and Anafi?

Attachments

• anafi_user_guide_v1.4_1.pdf
    5 MB · Views: 92
Hi guys , anyone can help me ?

my sky controller not find my Anafi , I only can use Anafi with my smartphone .

anyone with this problem?
1.check cable works and compatible.
2. when using cable does the phone vibrate and open the app freeflight 6 ?
3.flashing light blue and dark blue it's searching for anafi dark blue anafi is found. Try by pressing take off you don't need phone .
4. Like what happens to me is the usb had snapped inside controller and connecters were loose . Wouldn't power my phone ,open app or detect controller .
Hope this helps

Reactions: RuiFArinha
1.check cable works and compatible.
2. when using cable does the phone vibrate and open the app freeflight 6 ?
3.flashing light blue and dark blue it's searching for anafi dark blue anafi is found. Try by pressing take off you don't need phone .
4. Like what happens to me is the usb had snapped inside controller and connecters were loose . Wouldn't power my phone ,open app or detect controller .
Hope this helps

1- original cables

2-open the free flight and the phone vibrate.

3-only flashing light blue

thanks DR.One

Try swapping your original cable that came with the Anafi for a decent quality aftermarket one. Some user on both Parrot and DJI had issues with the OEM cables.

Reactions: RuiFArinha
Guys still the same , I have a new cable for my iPhone and a new one for Anafi charging . I try everything , I guess my remote is dead . I test with another Skycontroller 3 and have a new problem . I found the Anafi but it tell me that password is wrong (on freeflight 6) . When I tried to connect directly to the iPhone wi-fi , it says wrong password .

Reinstall app , reset anafi so original password is used . Update all anafi and controller . If it has capitals in password these must be used .

Guys still the same , I have a new cable for my iPhone and a new one for Anafi charging . I try everything , I guess my remote is dead . I test with another Skycontroller 3 and have a new problem . I found the Anafi but it tell me that password is wrong (on freeflight 6) . When I tried to connect directly to the iPhone wi-fi , it says wrong password .
Try to reset anafi.
1 power on anafi and wait gimbal calibration
2 push power button of anafi until all green led become all red then drop.
Try with old controller if now work.

Try to reset anafi.
1 power on anafi and wait gimbal calibration
2 push power button of anafi until all green led become all red then drop.
Try with old controller if now work.

I tried , and still the same :/

I tried , and still the same :/
Hi,turn on airplane mode in your phone,connect phone to skycontroller 3,open skycontroller 3,freeflight 6 should start.......turn on Anafi,wait 2 minutes for skycontroller to connect to Anafi.....if nothing happens after 2 minutes,hit controller icon(next to SD card icon),hit Connect and choose Anafi network......if that doesnt help hit Reset (next to Connect) and repeat everything again....good luck

Guys I´m very sad , I tried everything and nothing. no parrot response ...

my controller still dead...

RuiFArinha
Have you tried calling them on the phone? You might get a better response if you called them and talked to a real person. Not sure what part of the world you are in but they do have phone numbers for different parts of the world so you would have to look that up.
Good luck

RuiFArinha
Have you tried calling them on the phone? You might get a better response if you called them and talked to a real person. Not sure what part of the world you are in but they do have phone numbers for different parts of the world so you would have to look that up.
Good luck

i´am from Portugal don't have support one here!

i´am from Portugal don't have support one here!

There should be at least 1 year garenti on your drone if purchased in Europe. It is initially the place you purchased your drone that must meet your warranty requirements. If they do not respond, I thought you should write directly to the Parrot French department and claim your warranty satisfied.

Good luck, regards Leif.

Dude it's not controller problem. I also faced this prob before.
Just follow this steps it will surely solve prob.
1.onnect anafi to smartphone (no controller).
2.go to setting then network and select 2.4g.
3.drone will reboot.
4.turn off phone wifi
5.connect controller with phone ,ff6 will launch automatically
6. Select on controller icone and click on connect, you will find your drone there.
Thats it

Reactions: charleslee

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut