Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Skycontroller 1 mod..

IronMan

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Trying to get the most out of my Sc1 with 2 esunrc 3w 2.4ghz boosters. Any suggestions? Antenna more power etc?
Flying Bebop 2 power..
I want to make the sc2 better but, worried about my soldering skills, hand aren't as sturdy as they used to be. ?

Attachments

• 20181026_003752.jpg
    20181026_003752.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 46
Why not do this mod...you can fly anywhere there's a 4G signal and line of sight is no longer an issure. hell...you can sit inside your house and fly however far your batteries will take you. Ditch that SC 1.

uavpal/beboptwo4g

Why not do this mod...you can fly anywhere there's a 4G signal and line of sight is no longer an issure. hell...you can sit inside your house and fly however far your batteries will take you. Ditch that SC 1.

uavpal/beboptwo4g
I've read up and watch YouTube video about the 4G but, not fully understanding it.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Where I get confuse is how to go about getting the 4G usb for the drone? I have Verizon and those usb described are "Not Compatible" for their network they say at Verizon, also they won't just sell me a working sim card for anything.
How ever I do have a Tmobile let tablet I use on my sc2 that not in service but, do I go that route?
The site for Github will only answer tech questions and not these that I asked.. that's why I've never had a chance to mess with this.

I see your point. Sounds like you would have to have a separate account with another carrier and that's not cost effective. Unless you can get one of those pay as you go phones where you only pay for the data you use and don't have a recurring contract.

Also I don't know of any SC1 mods but I assume you're familiar with the other mods out there. https://www.youtube.com/user/solaris8x86/videos

Trying to get the most out of my Sc1 with 2 esunrc 3w 2.4ghz boosters. Any suggestions? Antenna more power etc?
Flying Bebop 2 power..
I want to make the sc2 better but, worried about my soldering skills, hand aren't as sturdy as they used to be. ?
Hi,here is my first md i puchased for a skycontroller,its plug and play,power to booster comes from usb in skycontroller,everything needed (cables,velcro,antenna cables)is in kit together with 4W 2.4ghz booster...you dont have to open anything,installation time is 5-10 minutes
SkyBoost for Skycontroller

I did the dual eSunRc 3w 2.4 boosters and powered both off a Venom 4000 battery direct not through usb along with it powering my sc1. In a populated community with stock antenna on sc1 I managed 1,415 meters out at 120 meters up before rth. Now my neighbor brought 2 Alfa 7db as shown below, we just retro fitted just to see a difference and same flight path ( I should've changed batteries but, was 75% after 1st run no recording video). I was dang near full signal at 1,800 meters but, was forced rth at 44% battery.. those Alfa look and feel cheap. I just wanna know everyone take on FPVLR polarized antennas??
27e04c4cbea1b814d8e4eae8a813f0fe.jpg
ab8cc458b19e040ae02c3a3237fa4bda.jpg
2037d9e13dc82e10e4f7b33d9b2fdd21.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

I have a question. I boosted my controller with s kit on the inside. An I’m going to put the half phere like above with a directional antenna an hook them to booster. I also have one on the drone. The guy that sold the kit said didn’t matter witch one I hook up to as they both send an receive. I want to upgrade antenna on my drone. To cloverleaf. But I think they go a certain way. Right handed, left handed? The ones on the drone are daul band chips. I have a parrot bebop two power. It DOENT switch to 5.8. Do they all need to be 2.4. An is it better to boost both antenna’s. If there ominal directional an only a few inches away so If both are boosted, u only adding few inches more. Or am
I not thinking that right. Any advice, links to vids that explain. Would be great.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut