Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

skycontroller 2/ black or silver joysticks/

hunter droner

Reaction score
hey guys lets start a thread only to let people know which battery you have and if your trouble free..
i have the black joysticks and round vcylinder battery....battery does not last long..

Ok
I had black sticks, round battery and battery would drain very fast. It would charge to 100%, but it would drain to about 20% within a flight. Range was around 3-400 meters

Black joystick, cylinder battery, discharge as fast as the drone and the range was real low 400m.

In the process of have it replaced

Ok, a counterexample... I bought my FPV kit in December, received blue light BB2, power battery, black stick controller with cylinder battery, and controller works well so far - have flown 1.2km distance & controller battery lasts multiple flights.

Ok, a counterexample... I bought my FPV kit in December, received blue light BB2, power battery, black stick controller with cylinder battery, and controller works well so far - have flown 1.2km distance & controller battery lasts multiple flights.

What is the difference between the red light BB2 and the blue light BB2? Is your aircraft white or black? Is the blue light BB2 the "power" edition?
It is my understanding that the black sticks SC2 is the newest controller supposedly for the "power" edition BB2, but the one I sent in to be replaced was the red light, white BB2 with black stick controller. I'm not sure which type of battery mine had, but the new FPV pack is to be delivered Monday, so I'll just see what's in there.

Mine is white like the regular BB2. I'm new to all this, but my understanding is that Parrot's been shipping parts originally made for the Power in the regular BB2 FPV kits, to clear stock, so people are getting a mix of things. The blue taillight was originally for the Power edition, so the implication is that my BB2 has a Power main board - but other than the colour of the LED I don't think there's any difference anyway.

Reactions: cminor03
I just don't want to run into any issues with the batteries; power vs regular etc.
I am however, not using the Parrot supplied charger to charge the batteries. I'm using a regular rc balance charger for the BB2 batteries and the Parrot supplied charger for the SC2.

I received my fpv package today. Blue light, 3350mah battery. Black controller sticks and cylinder battery but type 2 goggles..
Fingers crossed its all OK..
Charging now and will hopefully get out tomorrow x

hey guys I have the blue light as well I got it for Christmas. I also purchased a bebop2 off of eBay drone only and it has a red light. I use both with my controller. my battery in my controller last at least for 3 hours, my drone batteries last 25 minutes I use a triple charger to balance the batteries.

Reactions: cminor03

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut