Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

skycontroller 2 won´t connet to freeflight 6

knovives

Reaction score
Hi, so im trying to use a bebop 2 from work. I downloaded the freeflight 6 app on my android phone running android 12, however when i connect the skycontroller 2 via usb it prompts me to download an older version of the app that its not available on the playstore. Downloaded the older version apk, and when opening the app says internet connection error.

you dont need internet to fly bebop 2,if you plug usb cable in skycontroller and phone and freeflight pro app opens automatically you dont have any issue

It needs internet to run the app. When i plug the usb the app opens automatically but says "synchronizing data" and then "sync error, check internet connection". Also, where do you download the app?
image 1.jpeg
image 2.jpeg

try using older phone or tablet,its possible that newer phones can't work properly with freeflight pro

Anyone find a alternative app that works with Bebop 2??

It does fly with controller but you don't have the app to see via camera and adjust pictures and other settings.

Same things on my side, look like USB SkyController P2 (for BeBop Drone 2) is no more support by FreeFlight 6

I Can't adjust NORMAL, SPORT, or VERY LOW drive drone ??? very bad ! I Can't use my video features too !

thank you I will check it !
I use cell phone Samsung S23 ULTRA, Version Android 14

That controller is not support by that app. You have to use freeflight pro especially if you're trying to use the bebop 2

I have been using Auriga Bebop from Apple Store about $6.99 one time payment on my Bebop 2 with Skycontroller 2 and iPhone 12 mini with no problems. I like the display even in Cockpitglasses 1 & 2. See photos. It also has head movement with camera up/down, left/right in VR. GPS not ready because in house. As you can see, snow out there. If you need manuals, they are available for download in pdf.

Attachments

• IMG_1158.png
    IMG_1158.png
    2.9 MB · Views: 28
  • IMG_1159.png
    IMG_1159.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 27
  • IMG_1156.jpeg
    IMG_1156.jpeg
    756.1 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:
I have been using Auriga Bebop from Apple Store about $7.99 one time payment on my Bebop 2 with Skycontroller 2 and iPhone 12 mini with no problems. I like the display even in Cockpitglasses 1 & 2. See photos. It also has head movement with camera up/down, left/right in VR. GPS not ready because in house. As you can see, snow out there. If you need manuals, they are available for download in pdf.
Is there any delays with this app when using FPV mode? They seem to be pushing that quite a bit.

Is there any delays with this app when using FPV mode? They seem to be pushing that quite a bit.
I just downloaded it when I read about it on this forum. Wanted to check it out. So I have not try it out outside. Waiting for a good day. But was impressed with the display and controls. Also with iPhone 12 mini, the camera is not showing though the opening in the cockpit glasses 1 so had to buy from eBay the 2 version which work perfectly. The company did not have instructions how to setup so had to google the instructions and found them. I downloaded the pdf file to books.

I just downloaded it when I read about it on this forum. Wanted to check it out. So I have not try it out outside. Waiting for a good day. But was impressed with the display and controls. Also with iPhone 12 mini, the camera is not showing though the opening in the cockpit glasses 1 so had to buy from eBay the 2 version which work perfectly. The company did not have instructions how to setup so had to google the instructions and found them. I downloaded the pdf file to books.
Pretty cool, I have a sky controller 2 but I use it with my Bebop 1. Wonder if it will work.

yo lo solucione buscando en google hay que instalar freefligth pro se encuentra en sitios de descarga de apps y hay que traspasar un archivo a la carpeta android-obb busquen esa descarga que tiene 2 archivos el apk de freeflight pro y el archivo para el obb ... busque de donde lo descargue pero no lo encuentro son 150mb el archivo para obb se llama com.parrot.freeflight3... otra solucion es descargar la app flight to discover no la probe mucho pero funciona bien

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut