Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Skycontroller issues

ruben.xie

Reaction score
So I got this brand new skycontroller 2 and it seems to have some problems. It is very inconsistent. Most of the times I turn it on it will have a solid red light and goes off in about 15 seconds. On the app it says that it has 0% battery but when I plug it it displays a green light which means it is fully charged. After a few tries it starts to work but if I turn it off it will go back to the same issue. Any ideas on how to fix?
Thanks

I received the Bebop 2 w/ Skycontroller for Christmas and haven't had any issues so far. Granted I've only used it a few times, but very pleased with the performance.

please post on here when you get new controller..which battery is in it ,

Is it because of the battery? My controller uses a rectangular battery and I’ve seen others having cylinders. Do they make a difference?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

went into bestbuy tonight to swap drone and they only had display model ..guess what,,,display model has silver joysticks and they sell me this crap with black joysticks with ...smaller battery....this is not right ...i...

I Have bought FPV on boxing day and have the same problems, the battery of the SC -2 discharge at the same rate than the drone and the max range i was able to reach was approx 700 m with wifi off and airplane mode on on the phone.

So I got this brand new skycontroller 2 and it seems to have some problems. It is very inconsistent. Most of the times I turn it on it will have a solid red light and goes off in about 15 seconds. On the app it says that it has 0% battery but when I plug it it displays a green light which means it is fully charged. After a few tries it starts to work but if I turn it off it will go back to the same issue. Any ideas on how to fix?
Thanks

Ok guys this is what you should do if you’ve got a problem with the skycontroller. Visit the parrot support hotline

Contact our support

IMG_0215.jpg

I’ll keep you updated :) :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

After sending an email to Parrot without answer, i've called Parrot Support and after a few test, it look like they will be replacing the skycontroller. not confirmed yet but in the process.

Thanks
sounds like a defective battery inside if the controller

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut